November 29, 2010

TAG: My Makeup Story

One of my favorite YouTube beauty guru's, Akaydoll, posted a video of a tag she made up, called "My Makeup Story." I liked the idea of it, so I decided to post it here on my blog.


1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
 - I was around 13/14 when I started. But only wore mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss!
2. How did you get into makeup?
 - I used to play around in makeup when I was little (don't all girls??)
3. What are some of your favorite brands?
 - MAC & some drugstore products.
4. What does makeup mean to you?
 - I love the art of makeup, being able to use colors to create unique looks.
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
 - Foundation, Eye-liner, Mascara & Lipstick/Lip Gloss.
6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
 - The confidence boost it gives me.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup and high end?
 - I love MAC but drugstore also has great products. My face makeup comes from MAC, but my eyeliner, mascara & some lip products come from the drugstore.
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner? 
 - Practice makes perfect, and wear makeup because you like to wear it not because you feel you need it!
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
 - Really dark lip colors, raccoon eyeliner, & wearing WAY dramatic lashes on a casual day.
10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
 - I love it! I've been watching for years.


I tag YOU!
Do a YouTube video or post on your blog, but leave a comment so I know to check it out. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...