One of my favorite YouTube beauty guru's, Akaydoll, posted a video of a tag she made up, called "My Makeup Story." I liked the idea of it, so I decided to post it here on my blog.
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
- I was around 13/14 when I started. But only wore mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss!
2. How did you get into makeup?
- I used to play around in makeup when I was little (don't all girls??)
3. What are some of your favorite brands?
- MAC & some drugstore products.
4. What does makeup mean to you?
- I love the art of makeup, being able to use colors to create unique looks.
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
- Foundation, Eye-liner, Mascara & Lipstick/Lip Gloss.
6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
- The confidence boost it gives me.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup and high end?
- I love MAC but drugstore also has great products. My face makeup comes from MAC, but my eyeliner, mascara & some lip products come from the drugstore.
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
- Practice makes perfect, and wear makeup because you like to wear it not because you feel you need it!
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
- Really dark lip colors, raccoon eyeliner, & wearing WAY dramatic lashes on a casual day.
10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
- I love it! I've been watching for years.
I tag YOU!
Do a YouTube video or post on your blog, but leave a comment so I know to check it out. :)