July 15, 2011

Haul : MAC & Macy's


 I stopped by the MAC counter and picked up the mineralize foundation in NC 30. I already use the Studio Fix foundation, but it's WAY too hot for liquid foundation. The MA at the counter matched me and did my whole face and I left it on all day. I love it so far! Review coming soon (& possibly my everyday face routine!)


I also got these babies from Macys in the clearance rack. I always find gold in clearance. :)


They're by Guess and were originally $69.00. The clearance price was $34.50 but I got them for $24! Macy's was having a 65% off sale.
I've had them on ever since I got home from the mall yesterday, breaking them in around the house.

Love! 

1 comment:

jasmine said...

Those shoes are amazingg. I want! :] lol.

xo,
jas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...