It was Opening Day in Cardinal Nation today. I didn't get to go to the game, but it's fun just going downtown being around the fans. People really get "swagged out" in all the red!
What to Wear to a Baseball Game:
- Team Spirit! Show team spirit by wearing a your team's hoodie, graphic tee, or even a hat. Victoria's Secret Pink has cute Limited Edition MLB clothes. (shown below)
- Jeans or a shorts. The seats at the game aren't comfortable (or clean!) & can get really hot in the summer heat. Plus if you spill ketchup or nacho cheese on your jeans, it's not the end of the world (unless they're True Religions or something)
- Comfortable shoes. Converse look good with anything (especially those red sequined ones below!) If you aren't a sneaker girl, you can always wear some cute sandals or ballet flats. I wouldn't recommend heels just because there's tons of stairs and slopes at the ballpark.
- Less accessories. Less is more. Some cute studs and a simple ring will do. Don't forget your sunglasses!
- Small bag. A small cross-body bag or a wristlet would be a good choice for a game. Enough room for your I.D., Debit/Credit card(s), cash, phone & lip gloss.