February 10, 2011

Kloset Kouture: First Lady Michelle Obama in a H&M Dress

On the Today Show the other day, First Lady Michelle Obama was interviewed by Matt Lauer. The dress she happened to be wearing was a $35 H&M dress, customized by her stylist to have long sleeves and switched out the tie belt for a thick leather belt.

When asked by Lauer about being a style icon, she said, "I take it as a compliment. It's not something I focus on... Everybody's got to get dressed in the morning and put on something. I hope people find it nice, but it's not something I focus on."

I'm sure this dress will be selling out asap!


Thoughts?

3 comments:

Emma said...

Nice blog !! Following :)

Dee O. said...

I think the dress is cute :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

NATALIA NAZIMEK (nthlee) said...

uou your blog is great! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...