December 13, 2010

June Ambrose set to star in her own reality show?!


   Word on the street is that (one of my favorites) celebrity stylist June Ambrose will be the next to have her own show set to air on Vh1. Being a stylist for 15+ years, June has styled just about any hot celebrity you can think of (Jay-Z, Mariah Carey, Chrisette Michelle & Missy Elliot.) She has the perfect personality for tv. When I saw her doing the red carpet for the BET Soul Train awards, I was so excited to see someone with a sense of style & not just a random person on the carpet. Although I don't really like Vh1's shows, I'm really excited to see this show.


   Rumor has it that June will be giving a behind the scenes look at her world of fashion & motherhood. Her show is right on time, since Rachel Zoe is out on maternity leave from her Bravo show.


Will you be watching?

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Sounds good!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...